Here is what experts are saying about web design vs website templates, after along searches and discussion about that issue:
Business owners are always looking for saving money and making their business profitable. When it comes to creating an online presence for your business, your website needs to be a professional image. So, the more professional your website looks, the more creditable it is. It is hard to determine the difference between both web design and website templates for many owners. In this article, we will publish some facts about both from a professional point of view.
More Control over Creativity
Custom web design is good for more control over creativity. It makes more sense to use custom web design when the site is more than merely informational. Extending a template site requires third party plug-in. This leads to security vulnerabilities, relying on plug in creators to update the plug in, potential compatibility issues, and more maintenance. Creating a custom website gets rid of these issues.
People who use a template site are using it for basic features. So, this type of site should be running quickly time-wise. Unlike the custom website, it depends, but merely it takes from weeks to months due to the many factors and features used, such as desired design, integrated tools, and quality assurance.
Here you are some tips when you think about using custom or template website:
Custom web design featured by:
- Unique design.
- With a custom web design it is created just for your business. Your website will be different.
- By hiring the right web designer, it will be constructed so it is search engine friendly.
- The website will be more adaptable to your company’s needs.
Know more about our web design services here https://arqqa.net/web-design-company-in-egypt/
Website templates featured by
- Getting inspiration on colors, layouts and features.
- Very low budgets where you need to get up and running as soon as possible.
- Shorter development time.
- You will be limited on the customization of the website template and there will b tons of people using it.
- Some website templates are not built to be search engine friendly.
- Antiquated coding.
- If the website template uses antiquated coding, it might not work in all browsers.
- Browser specific features are another sign of antiquated coding.
There are obvious pros and cons for both: website templates are inexpensive and easy to use but limit your choices when it comes to appearance and functionality, while professional web design is more expensive but allows you to tailor your site to your business.
When deciding if a custom web design is the way to go or if a website template is a better choice keep in mind that you want your business to stand out from the crowd and be memorable. Having a website that looks nice is only part of the internet marketing package. Watch here ARQQA best web designs https://arqqa.net/works/ .