We are fast-growing entrepreneurial technology company with a bright future. We have an eye of talent, creativity and success. Our team is humble and enthusiastic. Our culture is exciting and entertaining. We pride ourselves on hiring the best of the best and always strive to create, maintain and grow successful alliances with those who become part of the team. We believe in mutual trust, mutual respect, and mutual benefit. We encourage employees to grow personally and professionally while and trust that we ultimately provide a platform for that growth based on our team of collaborative, professional, out-of-the box thinkers.
- • Operate independently but work within the Creative Services team to understand and be fully aligned with company goals and strategies
- • Absorb creative direction while brining unique ideas to the table
- • Follow design direction to make a meaningful impact on application layout, and format design, with brand identity and aesthetic in mind
- • Assist in the overall design, development, and production of UI related graphics.
• Software Experience: Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Flash
PHP / Wordpress Developer
Digital advertising agency is looking for a WordPress Developer! This is a great opportunity for a Web Developer who is looking to gain experience working within a cutting edge industry! This WordPress Developer will be tasked with helping businesses develop their web presence by creating custom WordPress sites.The Web Developer will be creating a custom WordPress website and making sure it is responsive on desktop, tablet, and mobile platforms.
The candidate should have a strong working knowledge of the following:
- • HTML5 / CSS3
- • WordPress
- • JQuery
- • PHP
- • Bootstrap
- • Good sense of design
Account Executive - Digital Advertising
- • Meeting clients to discuss their advertising needs.
- • Formulating strategies and presenting campaign ideas to meet the client’s brief and budget.
- • Passing proposals to the client.
- • Arranging the campaign according to time scale and budget.
- • Monitoring and regulating work progress with the creative team.
- • Checking and reporting on the campaign’s progress
- • Analyzing, interpreting and presenting results.
- • Delivering ideas and final products to clients for review.
- • 1-3 Years of experience in Advertising/Marketing agency.
- • Very good knowledge of social media tools and new trends.
- • Very good knowledge in sales & marketing.
- • Excellent command of English language
- • Good spoken and written communication skill
- • Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- • Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
- • Good organizational and time management skills
Full Stack Senior PHP Developer
About the Job
- Develop web applications, and micro-sites
- Mentor junior web developers on technical issues and modern web development best practices
- Perform web development, template development, testing, debugging, integration, documentation, and deployment in accordance with industry best practices and specific internal procedures and standards
- Contribute to task identification and work effort estimates for development and maintenance activities
- Participate in the analysis, definition, and scoping of efficient, cost effective application solutions
- Work with internal departments to provide associated deliverables required for the successful completion of development assignments (e.g. business development, web designers, end-user training)
- Research new technologies; provide ideas for technical or work flow/ process improvements
- Perform related duties as requested
- Expert in PHP, MySQL, jQuery, OOP, HTML, CSS, AJAX
- Expert in WordPress, Joomla, codeigniter and Laravel framework.
- Strong understanding of PHP Back-end Development
- Experience building services and APIs (REST, JSON, XML) and integrating with external systems
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines within a fast paced dynamic environment
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Adaptable and able to pick up new techniques